THC Infused Breakfast Tacos
Infused Breakfast Tacos
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon 5mg THC-infused sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas in a separate skillet or in the microwave.
- To assemble the tacos, sprinkle a tablespoon of cheese on each tortilla, followed by a scoop of scrambled eggs, diced tomatoes, diced onions, and chopped cilantro.
- Sprinkle the THC-infused sugar over the top of the ingredients in each taco.
- Top each taco with a few slices of avocado.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your THC infused breakfast tacos!