THC Infused Crepes
THC-Infused Crepes Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 8 teaspoons THC infused sugar (1 per serving approximately 8)
- Topping of choice (strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then whisk in the milk, water, melted butter, and vanilla extract (if using).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan and swirl it around until it covers the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the edges start to lift up and the bottom is lightly golden. Flip the crepe over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter until all crepes are made.
- Top each crepe with 1 teaspoon of THC-infused sugar and any other toppings of your choice.