THC Infused Lemonade
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 6-8 lemons)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons THC-infused sugar (makes approximately 5 cups 5mg each)
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and THC infused sugar with 1/2 cup of water. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves completely.
- In a large pitcher, combine the dissolved sugar mixture, 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and 4 cups of water.
- Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator until it is cold, usually for 1-2 hours.
- Once the lemonade is cold, pour it over ice and garnish with lemon slices if desired.
- Enjoy your THC-infused lemonade!