THC Infused Sweet Bread
Sweet Bread Recipe
Infused Sweet Bread Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 12 teaspoon THC infused sugar (1 per serving)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then whisk in the vegetable oil and sugar until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in the grated carrots and chopped walnuts (if using).
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes before removing it from the pan. Once it's cool, slice it into servings.
- Top each serving with 1 teaspoon of infused sugar or any other toppings of your choice, such as cream cheese frosting, honey, or jam.